Ok, there is really nothing better to me than a great Sunday at home. Why, you may ask? Well, here are the reasons:
1) It is a cloudy, cool and slightly rainy Fall day here. I LOVE these kind of days. (And because of the rain, no yard work or outdoor chores to do! Yippee!)
2) The aroma of my house is of the freshly baked Apple Crisp below. Warm, appley, cinnamony. Pure heaven.
3) CT is helping with the laundry (and that is always a good thing).
4) The BEARS are playing the PACKERS. Kick-off is at 3:15 p.m. So I have to watch an Indiana Jones movies until the game starts. That's ok. It makes CT happy, and THAT makes me happy.
5) Speaking of the Bears, I am wearing my birthday present that CT gave me last week. CT found a lovely pair of earrings at the local jeweler.
For you non-football fans, the "C" design in the earring is one of the logos for the Chicago Bears. What a great gift!
So, those are just a few reason why I love Sundays. What about you? Feel free to share anything that you like about your Sundays.