Monday, January 2, 2012

2012

Ok - it's a new year.  I'm back.  I think.  Much to say (maybe not).  Definitely not a lot of time.

But I do have a brand new header, compliments of my-sister-The-Artist.  And since my last post had beautiful photos of the fall colors of the tree in my backyard, well, let's just say, the oranges/reds/yellows clashed with the winter whites and blues of my updated blog.  So, I promised The Artist that I would at least post a new photo that doesn't clash so much.  Here it is:


Yes, a sample of CT's Star Wars Christmas presents that he received from the family  -- here we have Star Wars pancake molds, a puzzle, a Star Wars M&M dispenser, a bobble head, a calendar, and a Yoda figurine (which includes a book of the words of wisdom from Yoda -- like "Look this good in 900 years, you will not!")

I hope to be writing regularly in my blog soon.  In the meantime, I hope you had a great holiday season, and a very happy happy new year!!!

3 comments:

  1. Ok, so your husband is cracking me up here!! What a Star Wars fan he is..too funny!! Your header is darling and I must agree with you, you do have a very creative sister!!

    Happy New year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YEA!! You're back!! Love all of CT's Star Wars chachkies (yes, I know that's not spelled right). Loving your header, by the Artist.
    PK

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your sister is so amazing! She is so talented! I just found your blog on her site and wanted to come over and say hi! Have a great day!

    Mama Hen

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you're thinking - feel free to leave me a comment!