Sunday, October 17, 2010

Fall

We're having a perfect fall weekend here in the Chicago area.  Yesterday we spent the day at an apple orchard and today is football at Noon (Da Bears) and yard work after that (time to put away the patio furniture, and apply the final lawn fertilizer for the season.)  Anyway, here are just a few things I love about fall.  

Mums in my backyard.

Our tree changing colors.


More backyard mums.

 
Apples, freshly picked from the orchard.
 
Still more mums.
 
Other goodies from the orchard.


Oh yeah, this pie tastes as good as it looks, so I thought I'd give you a close-up photo.

Anyway, I hope you are enjoying your fall weekend, wherever it may be!

3 comments:

  1. HEY! I think your pie looks bigger than mine! ;)

    What lovely mum photos . . . hmmm, now I can't decide if I should start on our Disney Photos next weekend, or photos from this weekends adventure! Ah, well . . .time will tell!

    Had such fun yesterday ... thanks for letting us tag along!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like these things too...thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lots O' Mums. LOL - I love the pics, and the food - yummy yum yum. I am STILL waiting for the leaves to change here (not until November.) Until then, I will live vicariously through my northern friends!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you're thinking - feel free to leave me a comment!